January 18, 2014
January 7, 2014
Announcing the imminent launch of PSE-144. This is a point source horn that features a custom designed horn combining the outputs of multiple drivers into an ideal point source.
- A true point source where multiple driver outputs combine near the throat of the horn
- Constant directivity achieved without throat diffraction
- 80 degrees horizontal dispersion 250 Hz - 19k
- 60 degrees vertical dispersion 500 Hz - 19k
- High sensitivity: 103 dB 1W 1m
- Easy load to drive: 8 ohms impedance
- Fibreglass elliptical horn
- 1" exit compression driver
- 4 x 4" dedicated midrange drivers
PSE-144 is about to be launched with an exclusive first run that has been offered to a limited number of DIY enthusiasts. Currently this product is being offered as a kit which requires the addition of a bass module operating below 250 Hz. In the near future it will be offered both as a DIY kit and as a finished product.